Safety measures include:
- Children at all camp sites will have regular access to water fountains. Campers should remember to bring their own water bottles and to fill up throughout the day.
- Club SciKidz counselors will plan lower activity games/activities when the sun is the strongest and will take advantage of shaded areas throughout the day.
- Parents are encouraged to apply sunscreen to your camper’s exposed skin prior to dropoff each morning.
- If sunscreen is packed with camper, counselor can provide reminders for application.
- Campers will be outside for no more than 30 minutes during the peak heat of the day.
- If outdoors for more than 10 minutes, counselors will pause the group activity for water breaks every 10 minutes.
Posted in: Safety Management