1. What ages are recommended for Club SciKidz Camp in a Box?
Our boxes are appropriate for ages 6 and older. Younger children can also benefit with the additional help of a parent. We always have high expectations for children and are we never disappointed. With a little help, 4 and 5 year olds can experiment and create with their Camp in a Box!
2. Can my child do these experiments/activities solo?
Older children may be able to complete the experiments/activities in a self-guided fashion; however, younger children may need assistance reading directions or assembling small pieces at times. We’ve included access to our exclusive support video library with your box purchase, to help children investigate independently when able!
3. How much is shipping?
We are having the boxes shipped in bulk from our supplier to our Dallas warehouse, so there is no cost to you. You’ll be able to pickup your box(es) from specified locations throughout north Dallas over the summer (you’ll select your pickup date/time window during the checkout process).
4. Where & when can I pickup my box?
Here is the schedule: (*subject to change*)
- LLUMC (9200 Inwood Rd, Dallas, 75220) Saturday June 20, 9am-11am OR Saturday July 11, 9am-11am
- Club SciKidz Dallas Office (1237 American Pkwy Richardson, 75081) Sunday June 28, 6pm-8pm OR Sunday July 5, 6pm-8pm OR Sunday July 26, 6pm-8pm OR Saturday August 1, 9am-11am
- One Community Church (2400 SH 121, Plano, 75025) Sunday July 19 6pm-8pm
5. What if my plans changed and I need to change my selected pickup date/time?
No worries, life happens! Email us at least 24 hrs in advance and we can switch your scheduled pickup in the system for you.
6. Oops, I missed my box pickup! How do I reschedule?
Email us ASAP and we’ll reschedule you to another available pickup date/time.
7. What is the return/refund policy for boxes?
We do not offer refunds if you receive items in the box that you aren’t interested in. We hope you have a friend whom you can gift the item to! We are not able to accept returns on any boxes.
8. I received a damaged item in my box. What do I do?
If you receive a damaged item, please send us a photo of the damage to email@example.com and we will be happy to ship you a replacement!
9. Can my box be mailed to me?
At this time, we are only able to offer the boxes via pickup points throughout the area. There will be many available options of locations, dates, & times so hopefully something works for your family!